Monday, June 20, 2011

Posts belated


I haven't been posting lately and for good reason. I'm doing a lot better on my new treatment! Florinef, B vitamins, Lunesta, Paxil, Midodrine. My cocktail of medications combined with high salt intake, high water intake, and more exercise has made a huge difference in how I feel and my abilities to function more normally. That coupled with the beautiful June weather and I haven't been spending too much time in bed with my computer. I don't know if anyone is actually reading these posts, but if someone is who has POTS, there is hope. I know it seems hopeless when you can barely get out of bed without passing out, when you feel like you can't do anything to get better, but don't lose hope. It is one thing we still have, no matter what! While I could stay here an write to you a post that seems like a song from a Broadway musical about not giving up hope, instead I'm going to go out in the sunshine and take a walk. Happy day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment