Sunday, April 15, 2012

Apple head helmet

So I've been having a really tough time these past few weeks. I haven't posted anything about it because I've been passing out multiple times a day, hitting my head when I fall, and dealing with constant fatigue and headaches. So I gave in and bought a helmet yesterday. I hate that I have to wear it, but its better then the daily concussions I've been having. I've passed out 1-3x daily for almost 3 weeks, thats a lot of head bumps. So far its already paid for itself, I have fainted 3x since putting it on and no head injuries. I never thought I'd be here, wearing a helmet like this, but it is what it is and you just have to roll with it. Its not permanent, its just for at home (I'm using a wheelchair in public) and at least I got a cute one!



No comments:

Post a Comment