Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Miss Daisey Mae

I know I've posted about making the little things count before, but these are my little things that have been getting me through this week. We got a new dog, well, she is 12 so not so new. She is a rescued Wire Fox Terrier. We think she was neglected in the past and probably a puppy mill pup, but she is loving her new home and her new family. She has some health problems, but in our family, we can deal with that. We know she's old, but we figure that if we can give her a few comfortable and happy years in her life, that is the best thing anyone can do for her at this point. Her name is Daisey Mae. 
We aren't sure why, but she has become very close to me (instead of my Mom like Lexi). She loves to sit next to me, follow me around the house, and watch me on my computer. It makes me happy to know that we can give her a loving family. There is something about animals, I don't know what it is, but they know when we don't feel well. Maybe thats why she likes me. I have been having a rough time in the last few days with my bp  following some emotional upset and she keeps coming over to me vibrating her little stubby tail. She doesn't wag her tail vibrates instead. She gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning, and some days thats just what I need to get going. 


Meet Miss Daisey Mae!


No comments:

Post a Comment