Saturday, March 26, 2011

Crazy dreams thanks to my meds

Ok, so one of the side effects of my medication is that my dreams are very real and strange. I also tend to remember them much better. So today, to demonstrate this, I thought I would share one with you. It all started with choir practice with two of the girls I knew in high school. I was telling them about a new job I had just accepted in the middle of Antarctica. I was explaining how I get there through a wormhole that works like those in the Harry Potter movies. Then I met an alien, who looked like a human hot guy. Seeing as I was going to be doing a job in such a remote and unpopulated area, I decided to try to get this alien to impregnate me (yes the same way as humans do, not some strange sci fi way). It only made sense to go to work pregnant so I could help the population grow. So then I wormholed and the alien came with me. Fearing that the workers would deport him, I then went through elaborate attempts to hide my alien mate from everyone else. Two kind women helped me to escape with the alien through a van, but I'm not sure what sense that made since we ended up right back where we started in the first place. There was more to the dream, but I'm starting to forget it. you get the picture though.

Strange much?

No comments:

Post a Comment