Thursday, March 24, 2011

Why a blog?

Hi. I've never really done this, so I'm not sure where to start. I guess I am making a blog partially out of boredom and partially because I feel a need to record my life in some way. I'm not sure what it will turn into, but I feel a need to be doing something with my life, and right now my options are limited. I make no promises that I will be a good writer, or that any of this would even be worth reading, its more of a diary for myself to look back on in the future. I probably have some tough times ahead and I feel that by recording it, I can share some of the things I learn with others. And it will be good to look back and be proud of what I've been through. 


Someone said, “Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?'”  


That is my inspiration. I hope to look back years from now and wonder just that, "how did I get through all of that and what should I learn from it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment